Monday, April 20, 2009

busy past week

Look who turned a month old Today. Its hard to believe that the time has flown by so fast. I know she doesn't look much bigger but believe me she is filling out and changing everyday. As you can also notice... the chair in her nursery is one of my favorite spots to take her picture. She is starting to make a little smile now and is making all sorts of noises. Tomorrow is an exciting day... she will be going out on her first lunch date with momma and grammy.
Lanier and her first Easter !! This was one of two dresses that we have in that filled closet that fit her. It is hard to believe that she is still so small...but growing fast.. we were hoping that Jason and Keily would be able to make it but they came the next day instead. Tim would be sad if I didn't mention that Lanier got to watch her very first Masters on TV (very exciting, I might add).

This past week Jason and Keily came to town to meet their niece. Lanier and I, along with mom, surprised them and met them at the airport. There were definitely the workings of some tears in Jason's eye ( he is such a sap). They had a great time but no one really did much since the weather was awful. They were very helpful and babysat for me when I had to go back into the hospital to have a procedure. They did great and hopefully we can all go visit them in San Diego soon !!










No comments:

Post a Comment