Monday, December 21, 2009

She is a HOT mess !!!

So like the title says... Lanier is a HOT MESS theses days.  She is ALL over the place !!!  So... no she wasn't stuck in the exersaucer all day, she is only in there when I have to take a shower.  A while back, I guess she just couldn't wait for me to get out to take her little nap.



Christmas shopping at the mall with Bushia and Mommy.  My mom (jane) and I had our first and definaltely not our last Chocholate peppermint shake from Chick-fil-a... YUM YUM


Enjoying her new bath tub for the first time !!



Ohh and yes our bath tub is green and the tile is pink to match !!! Next renovation job since the rest of the house is all done.  Lanier doesn't seem to mind and neither do I after 2 years.


Baking brownies for my work christmas party.  She wouldn't sit still and wanted me to hold her... what are ya gonna do... IMPROVISE


like I said.. ALL over the place


...


getting there...


she is sooo Fast at it NOW !!


yep, TROUBLE


and here we are again on the move...


ohh and I can finally put a bow in her hair



what a CHEESE


here she is enjoying a meal cooked by my mom


Its Christmas time and she LoVes her tree


ohh ahhh ...just like this cute pic of her taking in her surroundings


In this picture you can get a two for one deal
#1 her face is VERY sensitive and I had to go back to the Tide FREE ( I had gone to regular Tide because I had gotten sick of my clothes not smelling "fresh from the dryer clean", and I am not about to wash her clothes seperate) So alot of Aquafour to her face this winter)
#2 her FIRST TOOTH


Puffs Puffs all around !!


cute face, didn't even look into the lens when I took this and it turned out pretty cute



This is what she does all day. Practice makes perfect


McKenleigh came to visit us today !! Miss Her !!


Taking a nap before the enchanted forest.  Went to wake her up and this is what I found


Beautiful baby girl !!


1 comment: