Happy 2010
Me and my little/BIG 2009 baby
Tim and Lanier watching the UT game
Love this pic
First Snow !! January 7th...picture actually taken on the 9th. Mom had to work on Thursday and Friday and no one would take her out in the snow for a picture... So they left it up to me 2 days later.
Busia and Lanier hanging. Lanier wearing some pants I made her....See below for details..
Just chillin' on bed
Daddy getting a picture of Lanier finally holding her bottle by herself
We LOVE cabinets NOW !!
FYI... Nothing a child could harm herself located in cabinets
gettin crafty in 2010 !!!
So I haven't posted in a bit since I have been SEWING with my mom !! Its So easy when you have someone to show you all the in's and out's. I have sewn in the past but never anything to this extent... Here is a pic of my moms 30+ year old Kenmore sewing machine that we have been working with. Works like a CHARM ( I tried to make the picture look like something ou of the 60's ha ha)
HOWEVER... This is my new purchase that will arrive hopefully by the 25th... it is a sewing/embroidery machine and I am SUPER excited about it !!
Some ADORABLE pants we made...waiting for my new machine to make some cute tops and sew some appliques.
A quick shot of Lanier's V-day dress (need to hem the bottom) and an outfit I made for Carter
St Pattys Pants
A pillowcase dress made from some of the extra fabric I had. It's so hard to show the outfits, that being said, that is why most of them are on this rack I have been neglecting to hang in my laundry room.
Looking forward to making a ton of stuff for Lanier and who knows. a couple of friends too. It's a little bit time consuming seeing as my daughter is sometimes refusing to take her afternoon nap. That and I'm still TOTALLY into my photography so I cannot wait till it warms up a bit and we can be outside !! oops I see a string hanging down haha...
P.S...Court just showed me her Light Scoop and I like it so much... that I am expecting that little package in the next 5-7 working days !!!









No comments:
Post a Comment