It has been a busy two weeks. Lanier, Tim and I have both been sick (BOOO) with the sinus/cold mess. We have opened a couple of new doors and closed a couple. Tim had an awesome opportunity to take a NEW job. He has accpeted a postition at Boyle Investments in the Insurance division. We are also about to watch as our little angel turns a YEAR old on the 23rd of this month...
Can you believe our little girl is 11 months old !!!...
ohh where has this YEAR gone ?
Last weekend we had a nice picnic in our backyard. She looks funny in her hat but the sun was pretty bright he he
Lanier was actually standing up watching the dryer but I didn't get the camera fast enough
Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL and we had planned this week to take Lanier to the zoo. She is a little under the weather but I thought the nice fresh air would do her some good. She was so cute looking at all the animals.
Lanier and Daddy
Too cute
we just got to see the baby giraffe before she followed her mommy to go eat
Orangatans get thisrty in the spring sun TOO
Ohh and back to new doors opening... We are blessed to be expecting another LITTLE TREADWELL come October (10.20.10). Lanier is gonna be a BIG SISTER!!! We couldn't be more excited. Tim was soooo excited he just couldn't wait to let tell everyone.
This is our little peanut...
So here's to a New job and New baby all in the same week !!!
Life is GREAT !
:)

CONGRATULTIONS!!!!I am so happy for you guys!!! SO SO SO exciting!! I hope you are all feeling better.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you!! Hope to get together sometime soon for a play date!
ReplyDeleteAwww!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Having 2 is even better than one.
ReplyDeletecongrats! so so so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! What a blessing:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! So excited for you! Wish we were closer so Lanier & Norah Kate could have a little play date! Hope you are feeling good.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you guys! That is great news all around!!!
ReplyDelete