this is us yesterday :) Marrin is having some feeding issues and I am pretty sure its her reflux acting up. She isn't hardly taking her bottle and today she didn't eat good AT ALL. We have uped her Prevacid in hopes this will help with her discomfort. We are headed in tomorrow for her 4 month check up... that said, I still need to take her 4 month pic :)
num num Muddy's cupcakes
while they may not be as good as cupcakes, I am sure they must run a close second
love this one
my little model
check out them baby blues
Treadwell gals enjoying this weather
this is in the running for one of my most fav pics of Marrin. sweetness captured to a T
shes lovin her sofie
waking up rocking some bed head
pic I sent into the newsso I made the poor thing go out and at least see the snow
Marrin is now in love with the feel of her blankie against her face, just like a little someone we know
manacotti
my sweet momma
my sweet Marrin
chef in the making
Busie is soooo funny
and then we baked cookie
hey look a nakie Marrin
My friend Brandy had this saved for when and if she ever had a little girl... well she had a boy and thats that. She was moving and asked if we wanted her rather Large barbie house. Imagine my surprise when we drove to my carport to find this MASSIVE mansion. Lanier is in LOVE. Needless to say, its too big for our but is will stay at Busie and Bears.thought this was HILARIOUS...
UNTIL... I saw THIS !!!
momma and her girls
Bear and a nuggie
we have had a busy couple weeks. Tim left us for TWO whole weeks to head to Columbus, Ohio for some insurance training...so we headed to stay with my parents :). Hence the reason I haven't updated any pictures... not that I don't have 800 of them form the last weeks
Mother and nuggie
so try to tell me that Lanier doesn't look like a Treadwell...
see ya in TWO. She woke up every morning saying "dada dada" :( and we would say dada is a work. She missed him soo much













































I was wondering why you were at your parents so much! Love the pics. One of my favorites is the one of Marrin watching your mom cook. It looks like her head is resting on her hands and she is watching every move your mom makes. Also, that pool is a lot bigger than I thought in the first picture after seeing the second! Sweet girls!!! Miss you. I will be in town the last week in March for a WHOLE week! I would love to see you guys.
ReplyDelete