cause I got to spend it with my favorite girls ...
here is a pic of Lanier from Sunday when she got a paw to the face from stoli... :(. Lanier is really into chasing the dogs around and I think stoli got excited and kinda swatted at her. Needless to say, when we get hurt, its always on our face. At least it wasn't as bad as the first dog claw encounter back in july.
today we headed to the big backyard and I said to myslef, I cannot go and not take pics of the kids with the flowers... so we brought a change of clothes with us. This is about as good as I got out of Marrin. She wasn't into it and her dress go dirty. ohh well
precious Lanier in the most adorable outfit that I think we own. I am sure its like super vintage, I'll have to investigate, but there is just something about this dress... ok so at dinner tonight (nana turned 88), I sent a text to Tim's aunt... and the dress is..... 54 years old. Tims aunt wore this. CRAZY !!
outfit change
and she loved the music house
we need to get to work on making this
had dinner at cracker barrel for Tims Nana and her 88th birthday !!!
great day


No comments:
Post a Comment