finally... there is nothing like having all kinds of stuff to do before you go out of town. WORK< WORK WORK< So. after I have decided to NOW put upload my pictures to picasa web albums, it make for super fast uploads to the web and to blogger !! Here are the most recent to the oldest pictures in this post. Hope you enjoy. and by the way. I LOVE MY FAMILY !!!
Snapping a bit of the floods on our way back from Chicago
the mighty Mississippi
this is the hat she decided to wear on the ROYAL Wedding day
i think she would fit in just fine, minus the fact that she has no clothes on :)
BEAUTIFUL Niece !!! Emersyn Frances
April 22nd 7lbs 8 oz and 20 inches
sitting up in Jon and Ashleigh's Penthouse common room, lookin at solider field and dreaming of the almighty BEARSha ha she is now rolling over from her back to her belly and Loving it !
just chillin'precious
Bear meeting his granddaughter for the FIRST time
my parents !!! Lovely picture
Beautiful mommas !!
Windy city
picking Dad up... he said on his flight in the captain came over the speakers and said " look to left, this is something your not gonna see everyday, Air Force One. Obama was headed to O'Hare.
pretty church on our way to Midway to get dad
my baby girl
OK so she's not a baby anymore
Children's Museum @ Navy Pier. I drove and took the girls ALL By MYSELF !! Quite an' accomplishment
diggin' for dinosaur bones. SO COOL
the Mer Bear
ha ha SO sweet
ughh I could EAT her
ok so it was a bit chilly, but we got dressed and took some pics in the grandparents backyard
If ONLY i knew she were about to jump. She saw HOP and was showing me what the bunnies do. I Love this picture, even if her head is chopped !! I think i could crop the picture at her waist and it would be just as cute !!
Happy Easter... maybe I'll get a pic of them together but Lanier is just stubborn and I ain't gonna force it
after being in waiting rooms for 2 days, Marrin is all about laying out and relaxing
ha ha. Love this one
enjoying their Easter baskets
OK so MIGHT be one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE pictures. I feel like i am just looking through a window as time stands still. No to mention that there are 3 generations in the photo and the 4 women I LOVE LOVE LOVE
pre Easter egg hunting. She loved it
The girls didn't get to meet Emersyn but MOM and I did !!
Beautiful Family. They look like this could be in People Magazine or something :)
waiting in the lobby downstairs, No KIDS allowed to see the baby ( except if they were siblings )
shout out to my daddy
waiting for our car after lunch
my momma
AHHHH she LOVED the Rainforest Cafe. And went I left to go get something out of the car, I come to see this ENORMOUS Chocie Milk !!! Thanks Busie. ( ohh and as is only fitting for my daughter, we fell and of course, what did we do .... busted our lip and scratched our face) EVERY FARGGIN TIME
great pic thanks in part to the Spanish speaking valet guy !!!
after Epidural. if only they knew it would be less than 3 hours from then
my little bit
we went to my sister in laws neighborhood Easter egg hunt the weekend before Easter and had so much fun
Lanier and Anna Laura
the best i could get
and Marrin loved the soft Easter bunny
my nephew George
niece Anna Laura
we've got a first timer her folks
watching all the lightsa day at the zoo with Court and Carter
and on April 15th Marrin had her HALF BIRTHDAY !!! I think I took them a couple days earlier to the doctor for their 6 month and 2 year check ups. Marrin weighed 15lbs 4 oz and was 50th in weight, 75th percentile in height and 10th percentile in head circumference. Lanier weighed 24 lbs 10 oz and that's all I remember. Sorry Missy.
So Marrin is sitting up, rolling from her back to belly, drooling EVERYWHERE, she is babbling up a storm and has the sweetest smile. She is still not the best sleeper, but thats OK, we forgive her. She takes 7-8 oz bottles and eats twice a day. She has got some light blonde hair coming in and no teeth. She is such a sweetheart. ohh and we are still on our Prevacid.
Lanier is just growing right before my eyes. Her vocabulary Amazes me everyday. She is so smart and counts to 10 + ( she loves 13 and 14 too). She knows her colors. she still loves her DeDe and Deets ( blankies new name from somewhere). She is sleeping in her BIG girl bed that is up off the floor and has no rails ( just a body pillow). She walks around saying " I yove you to everyone and everything." She loves tomatoes, blueberries, apples, fishy prets(zels), any dried fruit and her new obsession ( thanks in part to her father) chocie MILK !! she hates yogurt and applesauce. TOY STORY is in full force around our house. It's also so nice to be able to reason with her, as in, take 3 bites and you can have this :)
No comments:
Post a Comment