Sunday, July 31, 2011

summer days

So it is about time to update... Right?. yep Marrin was 9 months old on the 15th of this month and here are her stats
17 lbs 11 oz
28 inches long
17" head circumference
she got two shots and her finger pricked and did great !!


 love this one
weight in...
 not happy with the number... ha ha just kidding
 sister looked like a HOT MESS... literally, I woke her up from her nap cause we were running behind and she was a HOT, SWEATY mess. She behaved very well, thanks in part to mickey
 ahh lamby... noticed the gross ears ( that are clean, except that Marrin chews on them) gross

 NOOO not me :)
precious baby girl!!!

 after they got her finger

 they have been playing so sweet

 ain't she a cheese
 last year of bubbles :( Not easy once they have been potty trained & she doesn't like the way they rub her thighs
 posing
 after her shots
 her funny faces
 & she loves to run
 :)


we found our old pool from last summer and filled that sucker up, looks like a mess in this picture bujt we were running all over it



 then we played with chalk & had some lunch
 YES, she now hold it and sucks it up
 she might have taken the hard way around
 little artist
 leftovers
 isn't it the little things about motherhood that bring a smile to your face & a tear to your eye. As i was walking past Lanier's room, I glanced in and saw this... that she had tucked her little doggy ( which used to be her daddy's) in her extra bed.  So to my camera I went, flicked its little tail and snapped this :)
we are REALLY into tents right now. What we are NOT really into, is letting our little sister in TOO.

 but then we come around :)
I guess she doesn't need me as much as I thought
 take a peak @ this. I came across it as I walked to our bedroom... pretty cool that it came from...
 this... which came from...
 this
 studying her numbers & spanish
 & just waiting to get run over by her sister
 who LOVES her bike
 & going WEEEE WEEEE

 :)

 they crawl ALL around the house together
 & laugh and play & scream at each other


recently, I thought we should make some crafts & we did and they were beautiful. they are hanging up in out laundry room but I have yet to take a picture.  I think I will have to start taking pics of all her arts and crafts once school starts cause I cannot possibly keep them ALL. Right ?




No comments:

Post a Comment