Friday, November 4, 2011

LONG OVERDUE

here is a brief look at our October... minus another update when I upload the camera AGAIN :)

 We we're VERY VERY fortunate enough to have family come in for Marrin's FIRST Birthday on the 15th.  Uncie Jason had never even met our sweet Marrin. They were getting ready for their own little baby and when they were to come in town... we got hit with that huge snow last winter. !!! So excited he could make it. Keily couldn't make it but we get to see her SOON !! Well I get to see her soon in SUN Valley !!!! Super excited to go to visit Jason and Keily and my sweet niece/nephew to be :) !!! ( still cooking though till early Feb. )
 Lanier was super excited to have Uncie around

 These two are a HOOT !!


 thinkin' bout it...

 Eskimo kiss
 & this child Needs her own chair.  She just sits and drinks her milk and plays with her dolls in the the chair
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARRIN !!!!!!!
and she, as well as her sister enjoyed their sprinkle pancakes.  We got balloons for Marrins room but I forgot to take a pic of them :(
 sisters with cousin Emmie
 only time its easy to have strawberry cupcakes with orange frosting :)


 Mother with Marrin & Emmie

 AND HOW BLESSED we were to have JON & ASHLEIGH & EMMIE come in town to celebrate too !!!!! We had such a fun weekend !!!! Mom was excited to have her whole gang together too
 look at this DOLL !!!
 Cousins
sweet


 I look like a mess.... sorry kid :)
I love this of ash & Mer
 just think in 6 more months, Emmie is going to be 1 too !!! Crazy !!
of course Tennessee was playing and the men were glued to the TV


 best shot i had of Busie and Marrin.. I hate big events... put me at home on any given day and I have 300 pics... put me at a birthday or christening or such and I come up with 20 pics... go figure... but with two toddlers going their separate ways... that's whatcha get

 :)



 I think ash has a better one of us all on her camera but here we are... as Lanier would say.. " its our little family "





that night the Ole Pike neighborhood hosted a party for Meghan and John and their soon to be baby girl/boy :)   We had ONE busy day and were exhausted by the end of it 


 this one partied like a champ

the birthday girl, on the other hand passed OUT !!
that week we went in for our 1 year check up... my sweet girl weights a whopping 19 pounds... she wasn't too happy but did good with her shots




next up the 20 or less pictures I have from her christening :) ohh and we Have a WALKER !!!! she is doing soo good !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment