Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sun Valley !!!

before we left St. Nick came to visit the girls

 then it was off with my folks for 5 days of Sun Valley/Ketchum fun !! Jon met us from Tampa in Boise and we had a 3 hour drive to Ketchum


 kinda crazy when I have never seen anything like this before
 Jason Met us in Boise to take us back to his home :)
 a quick photo op in the "pass"
 my morning view out Jason and Keily's window
 gorgeous !!!
Their super nice condo !!  it was like 40 degrees and barley any snow... VERY unusual for them

View of the bigger mountain. I think it was called Warm Springs. EVEN if I was able to ski, there would have been NO WAY I would have been able to do this !!!
 dropping the boys off for their first day on the slopes. Mom, Keily and I did some shopping !!
 in Town
 :)
 Jason & Keily's neighbors... they are horses that like to climb the mountain
 LOVES
 headed up a gondola ride for lunch at about 7,800 ft, which I am told is not the top of the mountain
 River runs through it
 Keily LOVES her puffy hat !!

 Ketchum is the city closest to the mountain and Sun Valley is in the distance






 the original FIVE
 :)  HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN !!!

 back down after lunch
 stud
 just couldn't resist this shot











 wolf hybrid hanging out


 love this of my bro's




 & we're off
 & he is sleepy
 just the view out Rod & Linda's place.
 Enjoying the baby shower for Keily !!!!





 Ashleigh had this sent. SO cute !



 sisters. Sorry bout the sun:(
 :)


gorgeous mommy !!! 31 weeks !! TINY !!


 baby 1-cent !!! what will you be?


Seriously... it just doesn't look real !!! BEAUTIFUL !

I think Abel was like this for 4 hours

after our awesome dinner out 

Early morning. Thank goodness we made the 3 hour drive the night before ! Thank you Rod & Linda for letting us stay at your place in Boise !! Keily was so nice to make us some Dutch Babies for breakfast !! I've got a picture in my next post of one. Delicious !!
Keily 32 weeks & Me at 12 weeks

this just made me laugh 

 making our decent

 To this in Arkansas. GORGEOUS !!!!!!

We had an AMAZING time. So glad we all got out there. Wish Tim and the girls would have been able to come but it was just too long of a trip.  So lucky I have been able to see all the fun places Jason & Keily have lived !! They probably won't be there in a year. Thank you so much , Mom & Dad for great trip & to Jason & Keily, Rod & Linda, and Amy & Joe for the hospitality !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment