Thursday, October 4, 2012

slacker

Just got the text from my brother that I am a slacker... YES... it is true.  I am not sure why I just can't sit down here once a week and roll this blog out ( besides the fact I have a three and 1/2 year old, almost 2 year old and 3 1/2 month old.  I keep telling myself I'll do it the next day and well we all know where that goes.  SO here I am, yet again, blogging. It would be so much easier just doing it once a week.  I about have to upload my phone pics every two weeks anyway.  Enough said... LETS ROLL with it.

Our sweet boy is now 3 months old... and will almost be 4 months but here is what we got on September 19th
His excitement is intoxicating, I know


 my little stinker
 & these two decided to join in the fun
 So sweet

 but this is really how we roll. Sweet Marrin is all over the place
 Love these two and they loved that mommy told them they could jump on the bed



& just in case you don't follow me on facebook or instagram... the kids' got some killer lashes !!


cute kids
 this is what else I managed to get
 my FAV

 & now that Lanier is back in school... this is her afternoon cat nap.  Not sure who thought 3 year olds didn't need a nap ( 9-2) but she does pretty good most days.
& my best friend Courtney took these the other day when we went for our picnic   Precious.  Im getting a canvas to put one in their room :)




 Our life instagramed...






Today the girls are sick with upper resp. junk and up all night. Lou is in his... what I believe to be 4 month wakeful period where he thinks I need to know every time the clock strikes another hour.  Next Tuesday I head back to work.  I love my job(s) and have been blessed to have taken these last 16 weeks off with them. Hopefully the transition will go well for everyone.

This is the first time I will get to pump while at work; the two colicky girls had me but this sweet boy has been the easiest little boy and I am so excited we have gotten this far nursing.  I hope I can keep up with him.
This blog post is dedicated to the coolest twin ever... Yup my Bro .  Happy early 31st Birthday Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment