Love keeping up with everyone's blogs... so I thought I would make one as well. This past month has been the most amazing time in my life. We welcomed our first child, Lanier Centella, on March 23rd. She topped the scales at 5 lbs and 6 oz and a 18 1/2 inches long. Wopper of a baby, I know. She has already grown so much this past month. Its hard to believe that she will be a month old on monday. I guess time flys when your days are set in 2-3 hour increments. Lanier has decided to be nice to mommy and almost sleeps in 4 hour increments at night.. which i might add is a different world. She had gained back her birthweight plus some at our 2 week apoointment and I can already tell that she is packing on the pounds. She enjoys eating, sleeping, peeing and pooping !!
I'm so excited that you have a blog! Congrats on the 4 hour nights - nice! - Nekayeh
ReplyDelete