Friday, May 15, 2009

My little Amoeba

Don't let this cuteness fool you... ha ha
She is such a doll with this smile, which I might add has been making its appearance a little more often theses days thanks in part to a little pill called Prevacid !! She is still quite fussy and gives us a run for our money at night... but she has gotten better.

Happy First Mother's Day to me !!! This is how we spent our day. We had to miss out on brunch at the club... just wasn't worth the hassle if we were gonna have to be worried about our little fuss pot acting up. I did manage to get my favorite breakfast !! Pancakes !!! My mom came over and hung out too !!
She is on me basically 24/7. I should enjoy it before she gets too BIG.
Baby Legs... Gotta love them !! She is so stinkin' cute in them and they work great when it is so hot outside, yet chilly inside. Yes, I know, they are a little big but she is growing like a worm and soon enough she is gonna be crawling around in those suckers

Couldn't resist the cuteness of this shot



Believe it or not, this is actually a picture of the morning after Lanier had one of her 3 hour crying spells. She usually wakes up so happy and looks around the room wondering why we are so tired and what all the fuss is about. She is such and angel and has brought many a tear and ohh so many smiles to our happy HOME !!!

WE ARE SO BLESSED !!

funny story I might add. I keep peaking at the monitor and she is on her belly for nap time. Helps sooth those colicky bellies. She has managed to do a 180. The monitor has gone from me seeing her face to now the only thing I can see is her little bottom and one foot.








No comments:

Post a Comment