Lanier is just over 7 months old and growing and CRAWLING. I cannot believe my baby girl is crawling. She has been doing awesome and Tim and I were actually sitting with her in the family room when she decided to show us her new skill. She also has started to pull up a bit too !!! I use these exclamation points, however, i know that we are in for a big new adventure now. She is such a cutie and so so happy. Here are some pics. sorry to all you facebook people. You are probably seeing all these pictures twice. Ohh and some exciting news, Lanier is going to get her H1N1 vaccine next in a week !!! We had to wait the 28 days from her last vaccines, so I am glad we can get in on Tuesday. I too will be gettin gone at work this week. Enjoy !!












No comments:
Post a Comment