Mom and Mrs. Hamm
Mom might not like the fact that I posted this picture. I on the other hand think it speaks volumes... pure emotion at the site of all those who participated. Breast Cancer awareness has come so far !!! 16,000 signed up for the race this year in Memphis. Largest in the state !!! I am SO PROUD of my MOM !!! She is almost 3 years CANCER FREE !!!
She wears that PINK shirt PROUDLY !!!!
So she needed a little nap. Its tough getting pushed around all day.
Lanier with her Busia
Proud 1st time Grandparents !!
Happy First Halloween to our little girl.. ohh and the orange ain't for Halloween... It was gameday in Tennessee !!! Vols WON !!
Miss Charly
Miss Emily
Hoping someone has a better pic. This is the best one I could get. The kiddos were not seated for long and I think 3 of them didn't even manage to make it on the couch !!

Chicken Nugget after dark. Waiting for all the trick or treaters to get back and play
So I didn't manage to get a great shot of Lanier the day of Halloween, so the next day we had a tiny photo session
No comments:
Post a Comment