So today Courtney and I and our little ones went for a little photo shoot to get some pictures for our christmas cards. Yes, I finally get to send out a Christmas card !!!! I have been begging Tim to do one for a couple of years but no one wants to see a married couple...they want to see babies !!! Back to my story... I do have a christmas picture or two.. or three... Its hard to choose, I have a ton of cute ones. So when Courtney said lets go take some photos... I said sure and I know the perfect place !! That being said, I woke up this morning feeling kinda funky. Funky, in that I wanted to dress Lanier in some cool colors. So instead of christmas pictures... we got some awesome FUNKY/MODERN pics !! Enjoy.
Ohh and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to post some photos from my shoot the the other day with mom and Lanier... but that would spoil my christmas card... SO afer they are sent I will be able to post the remaning cute ones !!!
THANKS COURTNEY FOR SOME GREAT MOMMY/BABY SHOTS !!!











looooooooooooove the pic of you and lanier both looking and smiling at the camera!!!!! court did great!
ReplyDelete