Wednesday, August 24, 2011

bye bye summer... hello school :)

this little bit is 10 months old if you can believe it.... & I still need to take her 10 month picture !!! I'm way behind on that this time fore some reason :(. She's sooo fargin' cute 
& so sweet when she first wakes up

 :)
 then then... YES Lanier had her meet & greet at preschool and she LOVED it. Her phrase for the day "Me go gen, me go gen"  I am so happy she likes it. She goes where to school where Tim & I along with her Two uncles went to preschool :). A bunch of our friends also have their kids there so its a bit of a social gathering when were picking up and dropping of the kids. Nice to see familiar faces. Mom came so she could get acquainted with the routine. So lucky to have grandparents help us out !!!
 I CANNOT for the life of me BELIEVE she is so BIG already !!!
 Then daddy showed up too !!! he was hoping to make it but had a meeting so I am so glad he got out on time :)
 her classroom is so nice & quaint. I remember alot about the school. Her teachers are awesome & I know she is gonna grow by leaps & bounds this school year.
Coins. She is really into her coins right now
 sorry gross pic but had to throw one of the happy parents in here

 & then at home the madness ensues... kidding... and yes, our child does where clothes... i just seem to have a gazillion with Nuggie in her unders. ( the same unders that we forgot to put on her this past Sunday when we took them to the nursery at church... I forgot to put new ones on her after she got them wet. So we went to pick her up and the lady said... she had no panties on... mark that for the books !!! i guess her sweet dress just covered her so well in the car seat that neither of us could tell !!!).. did I mention we were visiting the church too.... ha ha
Well this is what these two do all day. crawl & run & hit & play & pout & cry & LAUGH !!!!!!!
 pour lamby is being mauled lately


 on a mission



 she loves her raisins




No comments:

Post a Comment