last night we got to head over to my old stomping grounds... well kinda. Mike rose came about i think my junior year in high school ish... For soccer tournaments, I remember, having to travel the whole city to play at all different fields. The complex is GREAT !. So we Mother, myself and the girls headed out to watch George play his game. He did great & we had a fun time !
to cuteCOUSINS !!!! this is amazing :)
cheering on her cousin
playing with Anna Laura
love it !
this just makes me smile. We are so blessed to have cousins around !
I see danger in the future... heartbreaker !!
Happy Birthday Amelia :)
rockin our Matilda Jane. We had to go buy her new shoes. School said her Toms kept coming off. Funny, they never have fallen off her feet at home. Oh well...
& the cup
spectators... yes that's my MIL in the hat. I think its her fruit picking hat :)
:)
SO CUTE !!! such a handsome
we plan on going when we can...
& now Marrin is sick.. up all night with fever
No comments:
Post a Comment