So the pics depict our every day lives, including and not limited to playtime, cousins, parties, gran ganny, blogging, napping, picking up all the small crap so our soon to be mobile boy won't choke, the arts, painting, story time, best friends (swapping moms), rocking sleep habits, feeding dollies, chit chat, loungin, and more chit chat... life is GRAND
ps. for those of you who have a hard time seeing the smaller pictures, just know that you can click on the pictures and a screen will pop up with a bigger version :)
nap times have been a bit crazy, as in, Marrin "isn't sleepy" and Lanier doesn't want to. The separation at naps has helped. I know Lanier is almost 4 ( well March that is, I'll push that off as far as I can) but at what age should I just let her not nap. She doesn't have naps as school, bit is usually a bit cranky around bedtime but crashes HARD. Maybe I should just let the naps go, for her, as I do most days now. Why must they grow so fast. This cute little "I'm not tired" really must nap, or as pictures have depicted, one may find her face first snoozin in the playroom :)The girls are really girly girls. They love to color and paint and any arts and crafts for that matter.
"look mom I'm a princess"

No comments:
Post a Comment