Sunday, January 6, 2013

pic OVERLOAD and thats the way I like it !!

second half of December instagrammed







The 19th of this month Lou turned 6 months... He is such a happy boy. Still not the best sleeper but so so happy.  He is a jumper and what we call a humper.  He doesn't sit still.  He is up on all fours and rocking his way backwards. No to much longer !!!

He melts my heart
It's time for a check-up  15lbs 11oz at 6 months.  He went from 50th percentile to between 10th and 25th... so we are feeding every 3 hours to "chunk this kid up"...


Lanier LOVES her school and she has such a wonderful class this year, from her teachers, to her classmates, to the parents. !!! She loves her Spanish with Mrs. B and comes home and tells me all her new words.  She also loves music.  
 "where's Will?"
& since these photos looked like the 60's I edited this collage a bit.  :) Cookie with cousins that day before Christmas Eve !!
 I LOVE these TWO !!!

 Merry Christmas from the Treadwells
 had a great morning with the kids.  I actually got Low Census from work on Christmas Eve.  I was suppose to work until 7 pm but got off at 4:40.  We pulls names out to see who gets to leave and I was one of the luck ones :). Then I had 4 days off after that !!! That's what part time gets YA !!!!
 Happy first Christmas to this KID. We were waiting on sisters to get up

<3 p="p">

 First time in Big BOY bath


 snots and a cold prevented him form enjoying his first snow

 We had fun !!



& here is my adorable nephew Giffen Lawrence Centella  12-28-2012 7 lbs 15 oz. Ash, Jon and Emmie are all doing well !!   WE are so blessed !!! That makes Lock ( 2-8-2012) Lou (6-19-2012) and Now Giffen... all born this year :) THREE girls and now THREE boys ! 

 Happy New Years from us !! 2013 is gonna be another AWESOME YEAR. we hung out with our besties the Smith's !!! So glad Carterman got released from the hospital that morning.  Seriously the kid is amazing. You can follow them here  We are so blessed to have them as our neighbors too.
 And this precious sleeping girl is potty trained at 26 1/2 months, she took it all upon herself. She has done so well and We are so PROUD of her !!!  We love you little Marrin.
 
Ill leave with mentioning that I have stepped away from facebook for the time being.  

1 comment: