Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 3 months Lanier !!

Happy 3 months nuggie !!!
What a chunk she has become and she has found her voice... she is cooing and talking up a storm... it's sooo freakin cute
So my aunt and uncle along with my cousins got her this adorable adirondack chair with umbrella and we just had to have a photo session so they could see her in it since they live all the way in chicago. I swear she has on a girl outfit, there are all kinds of ruffles in the back. I did however, take off the enourmous ribbions that were on the shoulders and legs. I have no idea why an outfit would need ribbons larger than the child !!

So by now she had had her bath and bottle and was ready to hit the hay

Just another hot day in memphis... off from work... hanging with little one and my mom. We are gearing up for our big venture to florida in about 2 weeks !!



1 comment:

  1. Yes you should have gone!Hadley slept the whole way there and back! Hope all is well. Your blog is so cute.

    ReplyDelete