Wednesday, July 1, 2009

100 days of Lanier

My baby girl has been here for 100 days!!!
Tummy...Lazy time
Now were back at it. OK so Lanier sleeps on her belly... not my choice but during her colic days that was the only way she would sleep... so she has tummy time quite often and has really good head control not to mention a nicely shaped head still. She has yet to roll over, which at this point I am thankful for. I just keep thinking that at night when she is going to sleep that she is gonna roll herself over and wake up because she can't turn back over . She is right on the verge and I am thinking its gonna happen any day now. Take a look at them cheeks and goofy eyebrows !!!

Here we are in our GAME DAY outfit courtesy of Aunt Amelia, which mind you everyone keeps telling me that she would look much better in Tiger Blue. I think so too, it would match much better with her eyes but she has to be a TENNESSEE fan in order to stay apart of the Treadwell Clan. Yes, we love our picture time on her chair in her nursery. To tell you the truth that is about the only time we use it so now I'm kinda glad that I didn't get a rocker. I do think it will get used more often when I start reading her books before bedtime, which it might add, I probably should be doing soon. Never to early to start.

A busy day shopping with mom and we finally crashed after a bit of sobbing. I think its hard for a tummy sleeper to know that all she has to do is close her eyes when she gets tired. I have tried to explain to her that the crying cause I'm sleepy thing is just a waste of time...














No comments:

Post a Comment