Saturday, July 25, 2009

Four months and Growing like a weed

Happy four months Lanier !!
We went for our four month shots and Lanier now weighs 13 pounds. She didn't like her shots at all and the poor thing still has knots on her legs 3 days later :( she is such a happy baby now... if you can't tell
So today we had a bunch of friends over for a get together. We try to do this like twice a month or so. Its sooo fun and now that everyone has kids is so nice to get them all together and let them run around (or sit and look at each other as Veronica's girls and Lanier do). Someone brought up today that our Lanier will be one come next summer and be walking around getting into all kinds of things ( how exciting...or so I think now, Ill probably change my mind when I realize how mobile Lanier will be. Anyway, so we had a great time, ordered in some BBQ and just sat and talked. Her are all the mommies at the party and their GIRLS. Yes, we all have girls and Veronica decided to have two of them. How adorable is this picture !!



Just snapping away and trying to convince my hubby to get me a NICE CAMERA for shots like this !!


I mean, seriously...seriously... can she be any more adorable



So I have gotten alot of comments on this outfit after my posting on facebook... all I have to say is I was born a cubbie fan and a cubbie fan she shall be !!! Now she can still like the Cardinals when her daddy is around but she doesn't have a cardinal outfit and that about states my point... its devotion... and jon and ash were so gracious to pick this up for her when they went to a game in may !!!





Lanier right before bedtime









1 comment:

  1. She's adorable Bridge, can't wait to get our little ones together! I'll be calling you this week! :)

    ReplyDelete