Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Happy First 4th of July Nuggie !!
Our Beautiful Family
Ha Ha... I just can't get enough of her and that chin
Just one of her two outfits she had for the day

Kevin and McCabe ( 10 weeks) Tim and Lanier (14 weeks)
Laura ( my sister-in-laws'...sister-in-law) with McCabe... He and Lanier are the same size except that he has huge hands and feet... ohh and a head that is in the 90th percentile compared to Laniers wee 10th percentile head. This was their first meeting !!
BIG FEET... little feet
Laura, I and the kiddos
Trying to get a good picture... I have been really bad and have yet to get any pictures of my child on paper. I am hoping that they print better than they are showing up on the computer. My next great purchase is going to be a nice nice camera. A Nikon or Cannon Rebel. Still doing my research. I'm super excited about it and ready for some awesome pictures of my little squirt.
A day in the life of Lanier. I wonder what is going on in that head of hers
So we are about to embark on our first trip with Lanier. We are headed to St. Pete Beach to my brother and Ashleighs wedding. We are sooooo excited. A bit nervous about the flight but its only an hour and 45 min. It can't be that bad. I will be sure to post when we get back.





















No comments:

Post a Comment