So I thought we all must get our early morning, haven't brushed our hair, maybe brushed our teeth Christmas morning picture on here :). Hands down, my husband wins !! Kinda bummed I didn't get more pics but I was videoing as well.
Off to my grandparents we went that afternoon. We took another exit to get there but usually we literally go over the river and through the woods to get there. I couldn't resist taking these of their picturesque street. and if I am not mistaken I think the dark house was the one that was used to film The Beast with Patrick Swazye. Grams said their were production lights all during the night. I love love love their street !!
and these handsome two were Tim and I's drivers for the trip. Just kidding. My parents are too cute !! They prefer to drive so Tim and I just sat and rode. No complaints there.
I didn't get too many pics that night since a little 10 week old was being a little fussy... I will not mention names but she knows who she is and who can blame her. Her schedule had been all thrown off.
another family pic. Lanier and Marrin were all dressed up in their Christmas bests. Marrin actually wore the outfit I wore on my first Christmas. I am so glad mom kept it. I'll have to get a side by side pic scanned in.
Marrin LOVES her "Bear"
It was so great for the girls to hang out with "Ahhshleigh and Unc," Laniers new words. She says Ahhshleigh so good. Its too cute. She would wake up each morning saying their names :). I know they had a ball with the girls as well. The picture of Jon was lets say was inspired by a picture I saw hanging in my grandparents house. I forgot to take it to scan but its a picture of me, on Christmas, wearing this same outfit, lying in MY Uncle Johns arms, with him posed just like this. So here we placed Marrin in HER uncle Jons arms, in the same outfit, on Christmas. The side by side pics are uncanny. Jon looks just like our Uncle John. I cannot wait to get the original picture, for you see, my Uncle John was killed in a hit and run accident just about 3 months after the original photo was taken. I cannot wait to frame the two photos and share with my family !!
Shelley, whom we hope to join the family soon :), my cousin Maggie, Ash, Me and my cousin Alison












No comments:
Post a Comment