Wednesday, December 29, 2010

dAYS 3 & 4

 The morning of Christmas Eve we went to visit my grandparents to spend a little extra time with them before all the chaos of the next day.  They had yet to meet my sweet Marrin and had only last seen Lanier in May at her Christening.  How special it is to have your child in the arms of their GREAT Grandparents.  There is a story to this picture and it goes like this.  My little sweet 10 week old Marrin is being held by her GREAT Grandmother as her Grandmother ( Busie) looks on ( thanks in part to the mirror behind ) and as I, the mother, capture this very cool image.
4 generations.  I look forward to passing this photo on to Marrin
 Ohh thats a handsome couple
Here Tim and I are posing before our big night out on the town.  Jon and Ash got us tickets to see Wicked as our SURPRISE Christmas gift, and were we ever surprised.  They wrapped, well Ashleigh wrapped, up the book and as we looked at them they said "And you will be going to see it on Thursday night while we watch the kiddos."  How COOL is that !! So we made a night of it and got dressed up and hit the town in a cabby, headed north to Clark Ave., and grabbed a bite to eat at my favorite spot, Maggionos.  The have the BEST pound cake dessert EVER.  
 there is just something I love about night photography and the glow of all the lights
then to the Cadillac Palace on Randolph we went

the show was AMAZING.  I had heard awesome reviews but no one had ever said anything as to the plot of the show.  WOW is all I can say.  A MUST SEE !!  We had an awesome time and the kiddos we sleeping when we got home. Thanks again Jon and Ash 

So I have a huge immediate family on my dads side.  I think there ended up being 50 and thats just from my dad and his sister and brother and thier kids... CRAZY as you can see by the pics.  We had so much fun and wish the night could have lasted a bit longer.  I also love the fact that we got a white Christmas Eve and Christmas.  Can't beat that



No comments:

Post a Comment