Wednesday, December 8, 2010

recap of our last 2 months !!! TON OF PICS

So folks... I guess i need to stop wondering why its taking me weeks to upload pictures to an outside source.  These have just been taken in the last two months, not to mention that I had to pick and choose which ones to add. WOW !! so my girlfriend and I are going to hold each other accountable for updating our blogs at least 2 times a week.  Hopefully more !!! So yall help me out too !! So to recap the last 2 months, we have welcomed into our family another Beautiful baby girl. Marrin Elizabeth Treadwell entered the world on October 15th 2010 @ 2:37 pm.  We are overjoyed and she is such a blessing to our family.  I had another super, quick, easy delivery.  However, i had some bleeding and had to get an extra bag of pitocin and a shot of methergine after delivery.  Then 4 weeks after delivery I had to go back in the hospital for a procedure called a d&c due to bleeding.  I had to have the exact same procedure 3 weeks after Laniers delivery.  I won't go into detail but now all is well and the doctor said she has never had anyone have this happen TWICE.  Its is a routine procedure ( outpatient), however you are put under general anethesia...so NO fun and no fun at 10pm @ night either, with a sick husband, new baby and toddler. But I am fine and who can say it isn't all worth it when you look at that face :). My mother-in-law was awesome and came and stayed the night with us. My parents were in florida, last time my hubby was out of town.  Its always something !! Just FYI you can click on the pictures and it makes them bigger and better able to see.
Isn't she a doll !!

Our family e-mailed Christmas card !!  Didn't want to spend my last weeks of maternity leave addressing cards so.. this was the next best thing and it saves trees !!!


She has been a somewhat easy baby...@ 3 weeks I stopped breastfeeding and we put her on the Similac Alimentum formula that we had Lanier on.  She was exhibiting the same colicy signs Lanier did and we weren't about to go through that again so... as much as I hated not breastfeeding anymore, I sacrificed that for the comfort of my child and the sanity of my family.  She has done well, but is now on Prevacid ( as was Lanier). The last couple days she has been projectile vomiting but it has since subsided ( i hope).  She is in 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers and eats every 3 hours during the day, as this is best for reflux babies ( dr Cat says " less more often."  She sleeps for a 6 hour strech at night, thank goodness !!! Big sister Lanier is a big help with the Paci and always is concerned when Marrin cries.  She has yet to hold her and I haven't really pushed that, I fugure in due time.  I hope u enjoy the pictures and I will write soon.. Ohh and i still have more pics to upload from my camera  ha ha I know I am nuts !!







 


















Posted by Picasa

1 comment: