Wednesday, January 5, 2011

back at it...

So I am back at it again... Back to work :(.  I really do not have too much to complain about, I love my job and I only work 3 days a week.  However, they are 12 hour LONG days and getting home late stinks.  THANK GOODNESS I have my mom and mother in law who watch our little ones.  We are very Blessed.  So on Monday I hit the floor running. We were very busy, as was Tuesday and my poor poor feet were killing me. 
  As much as  I love my job, I would love to stay at home and care for these little ones.  It's just that I have it sooo good.  I kinda get the best of both worlds, stay at home mom and working mother.  That being said, I hope to go to two 12 hour days and one 8 hour day and still be full time. We will see  !!! 
No pictures in this post, I am getting ready to sell mine and am awaiting my new one tomorrow !!!!! SOOO excited !!! 
As crazy as I am in reguards to the amount/plethera of pictures I take, recently, and under the saddest of circumstances,  I have come to the realization that these photos are ALL we have to remind us of those times that seem to fade so fast from our minds.  You can't go back to yesterday and tomorrow is not yet here. So to me its not just about capturing those " special " times, (birthdays, christmas, christenings..)  its about the silly simple days we spend playing around the house.  Its capturing and cherishing every possible moment I can with my family. It's being able to look at a picture and laugh, knowing that I can almost touch that moment in time, that moment that might have been lost forever, had I not takin' the time to snap just one shot.  So as I squeeze a little tighter and love a little longer all while enjoying the screams and cries that fill my house with a little more patience.  I also vow to continue to shoot away, adding to the more 15,000  pictures I just put on DVD's.  And one day, just one day, my children may be able to see them all, but at this rate and they are only 21 months and 11 weeks, they may never be able to view all of them.  But you know what, they will ALWAYS be there and those moments will never fade !!!


please keep the harrisons in your thoughts and prayers

1 comment:

  1. such sweet and true comments about taking everyday life pictures. can't wait to see the shots you get with your new camera. Glad that the transition of going back to work went well!

    ReplyDelete