I was suppose to have to drive into work today at 5:45 in the morning, however, I got low census @ work !!! So I got to take this little one out to play in the snow... well not so much play, as more like walk around.
and we just don't have good gloves that want to stay on...
she had alot of fun !! too bad the streets are lined with everyones trash cans... didn't serve as such a pretty background by the sidewalktill later






so jealous that you got to stay home and take snow pictures! Uggh, I'm stuck at work today. boo. You're pics with your new camera are amazing. yay!
ReplyDeletei hdto work all the snow days last year sooo it was about time i got to enjoy one with lanier. soo sorry you had to work
ReplyDeleteLove the pics and cherished moments!! Glad you got to spend a now day with your girls!!
ReplyDeleteTooo cute!! Glad you got a snow day at work!! Your photos are amazing!!
ReplyDelete