So the other day, I had the great idea of " hey, lets go to pump it up." I had never been and thought that it would be fun to get Lanier together with some buddies and play ( thank goodness I dropped Marrin off with my momma)... well NO ONE warned me and it was CRAZY. I had forgotten that it was MLK day but over the weekend we decided to go anyway. It was a little overwhelming. When Alicia text to see if it was busy, I said NO. No one was there... about 5 min later the place was swammed !!! I had no idea how big the jummy things were and that I would be hoisting up my child about 10 feet. So needless to say, I pumped it up, my biceps that is, and I am EXHAUSTED... I think I pulled a muscle too. I think we will stick with our lovely little gym for a bit longer :). If your reading this and planning on going, do NOT bring a diaper bag, do NOT bring a purse, do NOT bring the BIGGEST camera ever ( there is NO time for pictures), hey, maybe just leave your kids shoes in the car..., be ready for a workout, bring a bottle of water and a rag to wipe your sweat and wear socks (Alica). ohh and for us we MUST always carry neosporin wound cleanser...
then.. just as we were about to leave, Lanier wanted to go through the obstacle course one more time... BAD idea, we reopened our slide burn. I turned around to see this face dripping blood, too bad you cannot see all of it on her shirt... poor babymy sweet little marrins footprints we did the other day




No comments:
Post a Comment