Thursday, March 24, 2011

darn computer...

So here is my story folks and I am stickin' to it. My darn computer is not holding as many, and by as many I mean, hardly ANY, pictures when I upload. So I am being forced to upload and put them shutterfly immediately.  A good thing I am probably overlooking is that they are being uploaded to an outside source at an incredibly fast pace. I usually wait till I am WAY behind to do that. The other part of this darn situation is that I don't really have the pics on my computer for easy access anymore. So maybe I'll just have to start saving up for a new computer :). So as I am typing, pictures are being sent to shutterfly and another memory card is gearing up to be uploaded.  I mean... I guess I could stop taking a gazillion but that's not even an option.  I swear my children will never be able to go through all the pictures I take of them, but I love knowing that their lives have been documented and are there for their viewing.
So here are some of the last 2 weeks and our trip to Chicago for Jon and Ashleigh's baby shower :).

With windows on 2 of 4 of their huge walls in their family/kitchen, leads to some amazing NATURAL light .

ONE of my FAVORITES !!

lanier getting excited for her early birthday present from Uncie and Ashleigh

hangin' at home
she may kill me for this one
just reading the Saturday paper with daddy
makin' cookies with mommy

then sharing cookies with mommy
enjoying some raisins

love it

Lanier loves to color and paint and any sort of project
headin' out


first real food... green beans

raising AWARENESS !!!
pouting is what she does BEST
family time for Camille's birthday

Timmy and Camille
let there be cake

Our CRAZY SUPER SWEET ADORABLE GOOFY niece Anna Laura

isn't she Beautiful
We are Totally into hats NOW
Mommy and daughter Eskimo kisses

2 comments:

  1. really cute dress "L" is wearing on the potty! love the pic of "M" with her eyes closed close to the top. can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete