Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my grandmother

were still here I PROMISE !!! i have sooo much to blog about and should just write and not bother with the pictures but thats hard for me to do. So here is our wordy update as I try to get a new computer ASAP.  We have a wonderful laptop but my desktop is old and need of an UPDATE ( I mean we need a NEW one). Since getting my new computer, I can hardly even upload pictures.  So since I last updated, Marrin has turned 5 months, Lanier has turned the BIG TWO !!! We went to gibsons donuts for breakfast and Newks for dinner.  Her birthday party is this weekend at The little gym and as I was super excited for it... not that I am still not excited, but as I write this my grandmother is undergoing a quadruple bypass.  She is 85 and has recently (5 weeks ago) undergone a huge abdominal surgery, getting out of the hospital on the 19th of this month to return the 22nd to have a cardiac cath yesterday and now to this bypass today.  So my heart is aching, as I wish I could be in Chicago with her and my family, but that is just not possible at this moment.  Its hard to keep my mind busy, but I know that she has everyone surrounding her and that she is such a strong woman and will be laughing and up on her feet before we know it.  My mom flew up yesterday when we heard the news and I am so GLAD she got there last night to see her.  Please keep my grandmother (the strongest 85 year old woman I know) in your prayers.

gram at christmas time meeting Marrin for the first time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment