please excuse my backward post... I was in now way about to rearrange these pictures. So the most recent are at the bottom... We have a nice couple weeks with alot of first for Marrin thrown in. It is AMAZING, how fast they grow, and I cannot even fathom that our little Lanier will be 2 THIS month !!!! So poor Marrin has had some tummy issues and we are still trying to see what works best. She had some GI bug and then she was acting like her reflux was really bothering her ( as in flopping like a fish out of water when we layed her on her back). I think we are getting to feel better, however, little bit keeps waking up at night. I managed to hold off a feeding till 5 am. She used to sleep through the night and then that switched to waking up every hour ( that thrown in with lanier sneaking into our bedroom for a couple nights) which ALL equaled LITTLE SLEEP !!! So we are a work in progress but hopefully if I can lets say retrain Marrin to sleep sleep and not want to eat eat in the middle of the night. So here are some adorable pics to enjoy
workin' on sitting up
and sleepin' on our plush new rugin the zone
we have been working on our COUNTING. She can count to 6 :)
Casey in her usual spot
FIRST time in exersauser... she likes it for short periods of time
ohh CHEESE
the many faces of Lanier
as opposed to Lanier, who put absolutley NOTHING but food and her two fingers in her mouth, Marrin puts EVERYTHING
before the big storms and the front blew through, we wanted to go "ouuuside." We had earlier gone to the Children Museum and la baguette to help celebrate Carter's 2nd birthday :)
showing me acorns
i love this shot
to the field ( at the end of our street) we GO
no to mention the mud at the baseball field. I must be a REALLY cool mom to let let her play in the Mud in a cream outfit RIGHT ?
fun with mom
Treadwell gals
and sissy know where all my goddies are at
can we say multitasking...
a FIRST for Marrin. She got oatmeal !!! and LOVES LOVES IT. We can start foods at 5 months
props to myslef for the shots with the spoon in her mouth, this heavy camera and i managed to get these all while feeding her
uhh.. more PLEASE (p.s I made her bib with some vintage fabric I found at sheffields antique mall)
lovin' time with mommy
and always a baby blue pic
another FIRST. the jump jump with Stoli
happt baby... i still cannot get over her cute little right ear that sticks out a bit !! TOO cute
LOVES
sistery love, Lanier wanted to really SWING her luckly this is just her dee dee and not her sister. Speaking of dee dee... I will have to post a pic of the outfit I made Laniers baby
and our NEW love Angelina Ballerina. she is super cute and Lanier is adorable saying ballerinaWe went to pump it up today and had a blast, then went and picked up marrin from my mother in laws, back home for a nap then to the park
the park watching sissy swing
beautiful.. I love the sun coming through !!!!




































It took me a second to realize Marrin was not in the swing! Is that the dress I got Lanier for her first birthday? Miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Kate does the same exact thing with Preston in the swing...too funny!
ReplyDeleteLove your new camera!
love~