Thursday, June 23, 2011

enjoying our summer

Lanier & Anna Laura playing so sweet the day before A.L.'s birthday
 sleeping beauty
 she is everywhere
 someone not wanting me to take her pic
 St. Louis Hole in One
i kid you not, it was like 85 degrees & gorgeous. What a great night with good friends and kiddos running around

tim is really diggin' these pics

 summer nights getting dirty...no pants..no shoes, a bit of sticky popsicle on our feet, dirt in our finger nails & chalk all over... LOVE IT !!

 love her
 our little artist
 that about sums it up

 :)
&.. I need to take this little mover & shakers 8 month picture but that will require me to go buy a short sleeve onesie... I only have long sleeve ones in her size and we can't do that.  SO our little one is YES, pulling up on everything & crawling with a mix of an army crawl and a normal crawl
 and she better start moving REALLY fast before her father and I nibble off a couple of her toes. SO sweet
 u talkin' bout me ?...

ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment