I woke up to Marrin just loungin' her feet on her crib.. I missed it when I ran to get the camera... but these are pretty cute
& then as we were headed out the door I asked Lanier to give Marrin a toy...
my precious Lanier& my precious Marrin
we are really enjoying our time in the pool
with my parents... ohhh so cute they are :)
mom & dad picked this up to contain Marrin when she's over and it seems to be a hit with both girls !!
Mer is LOVIN" her sissy& that's a belly...
& the clean-up after two little ones in the pool
don't ask...
& yes her "deets" stays very dirty & gets washed as often as i can steal it away from her prying hands
fluffy clouds
eat... must nibble...
Marrin getttin' some Mother lovin'
& look who managed to get the top off the puffs

those porch shots are amazing!!
ReplyDelete