potty training... day One started with 5 accidents in a row and me thinking... huh... are we ready. Then she went & skittles we got ( a friend told me to give 1 for pee and 2 for... 2) well she peed and i got excited and she got like 3 skittles... as the day went on she kept going and kept getting her 3 skittles... needless to say, that night she was bouncing OFF the walls... she had gone a least 10 times that day. so we scaled back and now she just gets 1 or 2 skittles.
Day 2 began great but we had one accident and one little friend in our draws while we were outside playing...
Day 3 NO ACCIDENTS. We actually ventured out to babies r us & target :)
Day 4 NO ACCIDENTS & the BIG # 2 was a success ( and all while I was at work !!) Thanks MOM
Day 5 NO ACCIDENTS & we have declared her potty trained !!! We went to benihana with friends & had a great time.
We still nap in a diaper or pull up ( using the last of the diapers but she has been dry for the last two days when she gets up :)
For those of you that find no interest in this... its for my girls... this is their baby books & I print my blog to a book for them. What a gift... to them from their mother. I am sure they will be forever grateful for those little moments I capture & stories I have behind them. When I think about what this blog means, it kinda brings tears to my eyes... for all i can imagine is showing Lanier that ucky gash in her cheek and showing her her book and telling her just how it happened and what it actually looked like the day she got it. This blog is better than any baby book I could possibly imagine :)
So here is my big girl on Day one. Thank goodness the potty is now in the bathroom. Everything she goes she gets so excited, puts her hands above her head and says " i did it, i did it" SOOO CUTE !!!
Enjoying some Jake & the Neverland PiratesP & H came to visit us :)
& we enjoyed Mum Mums
stickers
chillaxin' ( chillin' & relaxing)
ugh... love those baby blues & that blonde hair. Her sissy never had hair this light
& we have recently been playing SO SWEET with each other, now that Marrin is army crawling around and is alot more fun to Lanier

ARE you serious...
OMG... I am in LOVE
& we have enjoyed breaking our some old toys for Marrin to explore ohh & Lanier too
I am loving all this interaction. As you can tell... I just can't get enough !! They LOVE each other
Today we went the Pool & had a BLAST with friends
Joey & Ava
Lanier did so good jumping in. I LOVE these action shots
Marrin enjoyed it too.. Just had to be put down for momma to be able to take some pics
makes me smile just looking @ them
chillaxin' again. Too bad you can't see her suit. Its super cute
after this fun day we went home and napped & them mommy was craving some Jerry's sno cone. Then we had 5 or 3 as Tim said today Guys hamburgers for dinner. All while listening to the sounds of a late evening thunderstorm & enjoying a good snuggle and a great movie ( Finding Nemo). What a way to end a beautiful, wonderful, blessed day...




Sweet sweet pics and post! And I think I have a mild obsession with thunderstorms, especially if I can be on a screened in porch to enjoy them!:)
ReplyDelete